Get optimised saltwater performance with Riptide® SP’s re-engineered electric steer control, new deploy-assist lever, and a host of features that set the standards for power and control.
• CoPilot™ – Give yourself the freedom to operate from anywhere on the boat with the CoPilot™ remote control, now optional on Riptide® PowerDrive™ SP motors. It’s total control in the palm of your hand
• i-Pilot® – PowerDrive™ SP motors are upgradeable (models post 2007) to include all of the features and benefits of i-Pilot®. Note, when you upgrade, you will not be able to use the foot pedal in conjunction with i-Pilot®
• Digital Maximizer™ – Up to five times longer run time on a single charge
• Stainless Steel Hardware – Provides an extra level of durability and corrosion resistance
• Sacrificial Anode – Attaches to prop hub, eliminates corrosion on other metallic components and Riptide® trolling motors
• Indestructible Composite Shaft – Stronger than steel. Flexes on impact, will not break, kink or corrode. Guaranteed for life
• Fully Encapsulated Electronics – Permanently protects electrical components from the harsh saltwater elements
• Corded foot pedal standard on all Riptide® SP motors.