It’s the most talked-about motor in saltwater, and fish still can’t hear it coming. Riptide® ST glides through the water with quiet confidence, all while packing up to 80 pounds of thrust. Now it is teamed up with Humminbird® it becomes an unstoppable force.
Supplied with i-Pilot® Link™
This GPS-based system takes command of your boat so you can focus on fishing. The all new i-Pilot® Link™ enables your Riptide® ST and your Humminbird® to communicate, for unprecedented navigation control and boat positioning.
You have all the functionality of our original i-Pilot® plus the ability to control your motor through your Humminbird®, you will be able to return to productive waypoints and re-run productive troll lines stored in your Humminbird®. This is i-Pilot® Link™, the game changer in boat control. i-Pilot® Link™ will connect to any ethernet equipped Humminbird® system with GPS chartplotter.
• Fully Encapsulated Electronics – Permanently protects electrical components from the harsh saltwater elements
• Digital Maximizer™ – Delivers up to five times more running time on a single battery charge
• Indestructible Composite Shaft – Stronger than steel. Flexes on impact, will not break, kink or corrode. Guaranteed for life
• Weedless Wedge 2 – 100% weedless prop that provides full power for hassle free fishing
• Stainless Steel Hardware – Provides an extra level of durability and corrosion resistance
• Sacrificial Anode – Attaches to prop hub, eliminates corrosion on other metallic components and Riptide® trolling motors
• Optional Foot Pedal – Corded foot pedal (602964) can be used in conjunction with the supplied i-Pilot® Link™ remote (602944)
MODEL: RIPTIDE® RT80ST/I-PILOT™ 60″ 24V (Part Number BLA: 601608)
COMPOSITE SHAFT: YES
DIGITAL MAXIMIZER: YES
SHAFT LENGTH: 54″
PROP: WEEDLESS WEDGE 2
COOL, QUIET POWER: YES
AVAILABLE THRUST LEVELS: 80lb
MOUNT: BOW MOUNT